Call Us Today!
Northwest Career College is built on the foundations of family and the bonds that bind them. Dr. Kenny and his children have dedicated themselves to the mission of educating students and helping them to succeed in their chosen profession. Once you enter the doors of Northwest, you are family, through and through.
Come join the Northwest Family where you’re connected for life.
Since 1997, thousands of students have walked through the doors of Northwest and have gone on to become successful Massage Therapists, Dental Assistants, Medical Assistants, Medical Insurance Specialists and Paralegals. Won’t you join the fine group of Northwest Alumni now serving the community in a variety of professions? Explore Northwest Career College and see where your future can lead. Come tour our campus today!
At Northwest Career College, ours is a student-centered philosophy where students come first. Our open door and open heart approach to education sets us apart from all others. It’s a feeling you get when you first walk in our doors.
Every Alumni is welcome back on the campus of Northwest Career College. We love to hear your successes and share in your life’s progress. The absolute best, though, is when you return to the classroom and speak with our current students. Alumni come-backs always give students that extra bit of inspiration to help them see that their goals are achievable and real.
Northwest Career College has created a beautiful and peaceful testing space for both our students and our visitors to enjoy. We know how important and stressful test taking can be and we want to make your time here a positive one with successful outcomes! Make sure to allow yourself some extra time to arrive early, get settled, grab a drink or a snack from the front and prepare to PASS your exam!
We look forward to seeing you on campus and in our testing center. Best of luck to you!
I am proud of my profession. My occupation has blessed me with the opportunity to touch lives, help heal people, and contribute to the health and betterment of our country. Being part of the United States’ most trusted profession is an honor on so many levels that it inspires me to want to do more. Over the years, I have developed quite a list of things that can be done by the pharmacy technician to help make us better. Here are 5 things pharmacy people should consider doing to improve:
1) Read – Not only are we required to continually educate, reading brings an intelligence that will make your job easier
2) Volunteer – Give your knowledge, experience, and time without being compensated. It removes obligatory behavior and allows you to share your gift
3) Participate – Organizations such as ASHP, NPTA, and th AAPT afford many benefits to members
4) Socialize/Network – Meet other people from other professions and walks of life. Continuing education events are great for this
5) Decompress – We have a high stress job. Take time for yourself and do something not related to pharmacy. It will bring fresh perspective to your life.
Hopefully this advice will help carry you to the next level and contribute to you becoming a superior pharmacy technician!