Top 10 Reasons Why A Dental Administrative Assistant Career Might Be Perfect For You
- Dental Administrative Assistant
- June 24, 2022
- 181 views
- 3 min read
If you’re looking for a career that is challenging, rewarding and has potential for growth, then you should consider becoming a dental administrative assistant. Here are 10 reasons why this might be the perfect job for you:
Ten Reasons to Choose Dental Administrative Assistant as your Career
- If you’re looking for a career in the medical field that is both challenging and rewarding, then a career as a dental administrative assistant may be perfect for you. Here are ten reasons why:
- Dental administrative assistants are responsible for managing the front office of a dental practice. They handle everything from scheduling appointments to billing insurance companies.
- No two days are ever the same as a dental administrative assistant. You could be working on patients’ charts one minute and answering phone calls the next. This variety keeps things interesting and helps you stay sharp.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow in your career as a dental administrative assistant. With experience, you can eventually become a Practice Manager or even open your own dental practice!
- Job security is another perk of being a dental administrative assistant. The demand for dental services is always going to be there, so you’ll never have to worry about your job being outsourced or replaced by technology.
- The salary for dental administrative assistants is also very competitive. And with the right experience, you can earn a pretty good salary!
- Qualifying for a dental administrative assistant position is relatively easy. Most programs only require a high school diploma or GED, and some on-the-job training.
- You can make a real difference in people’s lives as a dental administrative assistant. Dental procedures can be life-changing, and you’ll get to be a part of that!
- Dental administrative assistants also get to work in a fun and friendly environment. Most dental offices are filled with laughter and positivity.
- If you’re looking for a career that is both rewarding and challenging, a dental administrative assistant career might be perfect for you!
So if you’re looking for a rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for growth, then a career as a dental administrative assistant might be perfect for you! Thanks for reading.
Start your dental administrative assisting career with us!
Employment for entry-level employment in the dental field is expected to increase 23% over the next 10 years, faster than average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
With this growing demand for DAAs, it is essential that graduates cultivate the skills and traits that will help them stand out in the employment market.
Here at Northwest Career College, our Dental Administrative Assisting Program prepares students to work in any dental office. Our expansive, nine-operatory lab provides students with real-life dental office experience.
You will be trained to handle clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, handling insurance claims, and monitoring inventory. You will work with documents, forms, and computer systems. No other Dental Administrative Assistant Program in Las Vegas offers this type of advanced training.
Our student-focused approach will help you cultivate the skills you will need to stand out. Our experienced Career Services team will work with you to help you find the best dental administrative assistant employment opportunities in Las Vegas. Call one of our enrollment specialists at (702) 403-1592 to find out more.