What Is a Registrar?
The Registrar is the official at Northwest Career College who is responsible for keeping all student records (past and present). Additionally, the Registrar is responsible for:
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of every student record
- Protecting student data
- Upholding & implementing academic policy
- Producing every student’s official academic transcript
- Producing every student’s diploma
For currently enrolled students, the Registrar provides assistance with:
- Enrollment verification letters
- Attendance issues
- Progress reports for all counselors upon request
For graduates, the Registrar provides assistance with:
- Official school transcripts
- Graduation verification letters as needed upon request
Contact our Registrar to submit your request for any of these documents. The Registrar will respond to your request via email within 24-48 hours (excluding weekends).
Note: A processing fee is charged for a replacement official transcript or diploma; this fee must be paid before the Registrar will process your request. Details on payment methods will be emailed to you upon submission of your request.